If you intend to end your tenancy you will need to give us a minimum of 1 month notice, which must end on the day before your next rent payment due date. You can do this in writing by post (see address at bottom of page) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By the end of the notice period you should:
- Pay your rent and any other outstanding debts before leaving
- Clear the house of all your belongings
- Restore your home to the same state it was when you took the tenancy (to be agreed at pre-termination inspection)
- Return the keys to us by hand or recorded delivery
- Inform your utility companies and give them final readings
- Inform Housing Benefit and Council Tax departments of your moving date and new address.